Saturday, January 10, 2015

Paint Table Saturday



Well it's my first Paint Table Saturday for three months.  I managed to get about an hour done yesterday and am working on these Artizan North West Frontier figures as well as a number of skirmish figures.  One of these is going to be the first figure in a new IHMN company but one from the nineteen twenties not the usual late nineteenth century, as this year I intend to go pulpy.  I also hope to tidy the workbench up today so I am not faced by the ludicrous number of figures on it at present.  

7 comments:

  1. ... usual comment at this step : I'm waiting the next steps ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you keeping focus on one period, that way progress is made! Looking forward to more of your Pulpy stuff... I see the 1920s inspration from the lady in your side bar, always had a soft spot for the elegence of satin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, focus will be the key I hope! As long as I can have a few odd character figures on the go too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a rather eclectic mix going on in the background there mate to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed, great to see your brushwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do like the look of these NWF miniatures; I doubt it will be long before my will power caves in!

    ReplyDelete