Saturday, March 01, 2014

Paint Table Saturday: 18mm Fantasy



Having finished my final figures for the Servants of Ra this week I fancied something a bit different this weekend and having seen Copplestone Castings announcement of some new figures for their 18mm fantasy range I dug out some I have had sitting around for ages.   I've painted a number of these before and they are fun to do and a rare venture into non-Lord of the Rings fantasy for me.

I managed a bit on them today but won't finish them this weekend. I hope to get more painting done tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice I though these where supposed to be 15mm? They are lovely range of figures especially the Dwarves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some interesting figures - I'm sure you'll enjoy painting them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just another example of scale creep a lot of new 15mm ranges are 18mm. I love these figures and am really tempted but can't decide between 10mm and 15/18mm.

    ReplyDelete