Monday, January 07, 2008

Back to Byzantines?


I was looking at the Crusader Publishing website today for the first time.


I hadn't realised that there was a separate site from the North Star run shop for the figures.


On the Crusader Publishing site Mark Sims outlines the direction he wants his ranges to go and he is indicating that he might be looking to do allies of the Byzantines. I haven't painted any Byzantines for ages, largely, I have decided, because I don't like the Gripping Beast figures, even though they have an extensive range. I do enjoy painting Crusader figures, however, so maybe I will just order one of their boxed units and give them another go. I have a few archers and so may finish a unit of those as I find archers quick to do as they have no separate weapons and shields!

No comments:

Post a Comment